- Effective for opaque liquid, a world-first for commercial
- UV-C systems in Dairy Farm Industry.
- Air flow passing inside the system to reduce temperature
- from UV lamp from the process.
- Balanced and Controlled microbiological efficacy better than conventional systems.
- Low-maintenance and affordable technology.
- Developed specifically to deliver food-grade solutions for raw milk
- PASS+ represents the most cost effective pre-treatment technologyavailable when considering the total cost per liters of raw milk processed.
The average reduction in micro-organisms in raw milk per 300 mJ/cm2 – 1 UVC exposure with PASS+ can reduces and controls the microbial load of raw milk 1Log10 for 2 hours in farm ambient temperature without cooling system and the maximum reduction in micro-organisms in raw milk with PASS+ can reduces and controls the microbial load of milk 3Log10 for 2 hours without causing any affected to lipid oxidation.
- Improved product quality and safety
- Maintained nutritional value
- Lower energy costs, the PASS+ unit consumes 90% less energy per liter purified than typical cooling system unit.
- 99 % Elimination of microorganism in Raw Milk
- Increased Raw-Milk price 0.02-0.03 USD/liters
- Elimination of bacteria that create proteases and lipases upon transportation to Milk Collection center
- The PASS+ process is the low cost and most energy efficient food safety option available for dairy farms.
- PASS+ offers Milk Quality Real-time Monitoring System (via NB-IoT)